Your Productivity Partner in Architecture
Scroll for more
With .efficiently’s Architectural Assistant staffing services, you will have a dedicated remote resource to collaborate seamlessly with architects and engineers, apply deep knowledge of building codes and design trends to create intricate AutoCAD and Revit drawings.
Expect a professional who excels in translating field notes, generating complex CAD and Revit drawings, and effectively maintains project records with meticulous care. Additionally, they bring expertise in designing technology systems and sustainability, all while being proficient in both Revit and AutoCAD. Whether you are seeking an Architectural Designer, AutoCAD Architect, or support for your architecture team, our Architectural Assistants are ready to deliver.
Architectural Assistants at .efficiently – Your Productivity Specialists
- .efficiently Architectural Assistants seamlessly collaborate with top architects and engineers
- Proficient in understanding complex technical drawings and plans
- Excels in advanced math and computer skills
- Leverages creativity and artistic talent in execution
- Solves problems, negotiates, and consults with expertise
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a collaborative, interpersonal environment
- Meets deadlines consistently through excellent time management
- Embraces new software and techniques eagerly
- Flourishes in a dynamic teamwork setting
Typical Capabilities of our Architectural Assistants
- .efficiently Architectural Assistants are knowledgeable in US building codes and adept at researching and applying them to technical documents
- Strong knowledge of design, construction trends and methodology, materials, and supplier suitability
- Proficient in both Revit and AutoCAD software, and can create complex drawings and independently translate field notes
- Experienced in designing and constructing technology systems, including telecommunications, audiovisual, security, and networks.
- Well-versed in architectural building systems, sustainability, integrated design, and LEED guidelines
- Skilfully modifies production drawings with minimal supervision
- Maintains project files, records, and documentation meticulously
- Provides support to CAD managers as needed
- Determines building elements and scale accurately
Get started with staff.efficiently
Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction disciplines
Trained in US Industry Standards
- Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Office Suite
Words From Our Partners
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The quick answer is no. We work closely with you to understand your needs and most often we have skilled and graduated candidates from our Academy ready to start immediately. It can be a matter of days!
Once the team member(s) joins your team, you manage their work, assign tasks, provide feedback, and train them in the way your organization operates. Treat them as a regular employee. To ensure satisfaction on all ends, we check-in with both you and them on a regular basis.
During our discovery call, we will discuss your requirements and then select the right candidates for you to interview. Once the ideal match is selected, we will work with your team to get them up and running. We provide the standard hardware and software (Office 365). Our IT department will help on any specific applications that your organization uses (We may be able to provide).
We do. In fact, we take care of the HR issues, compliance, and state requirements, including taxes. When your candidate starts we invoice you for the staff allocated to your team.
We are big believers in flexibility. Our contracts can be terminated with 30 day’s notice.
Yes, your team member is working full time to you. Our global team members work from 7.30am – 4.30pm EST so that you have plenty of time to interact.
The world has changed forever and remote work is now the new normal, embrace it, it gives you access to a much larger pool of team members and to a huge offshore team. Zoom or Teams work great, however your new team member can use what ever you prefer, we highly recommend giving them your company email address.
We prioritize your data security. Each of our employees signs an NDA. However we always recommend that you continue to implement your standard security practices.